Thursday, October 6, 2016

Being Married to CYNister



I will start out by saying that life is NEVER dull! Everything that takes place is intentional and “how they are supposed to be.” This is how life is in my house. Being married to CYNister is such an amazing experience but as with many marriages we have mini versions of the CYNister mind running around, spreading creativity everywhere you look. “Squirrel! Whew, that was a close one!”
 
All I can say is “thank you, for opening my eyes to what the world really is and the beauty of everything!” Before CYNister, life was like an 80s movie where the world was very bland and vague and almost robotic where I was running on auto-pilot. Boring as hell is what life was! And then, she came into my life and blew me off my feet. Really! You see, I had a crush on this beautiful lady way before she ever noticed me. I know, stalker right?! Not so much though. But there was one day when I was working and I literally fell out of my chair when she passed where I was sitting and because she was distracted by her creative and compelling thoughts, did not notice the goofball who just fell out of his chair. “Whew! I dodged an overly embarrassing situation (for the time being)!”

Fast forward a couple of years (that’s right, YEARS!) when we actually met and the world became much clearer and more vibrant. I won’t go into the details of how we met or where. I will leave that for another time but since that time, life has definitely changed. I will admit that this time was similar to “The Matrix” where Neo had to choose between the blue and red pills. Blue being the one that killed the story and the red would send him down the rabbit hole. Pretty intense right?! The blue pill would have been staying in the same bland, vague world for me. So, long story short, I took the red pill and am still falling through the rabbit hole.

Fast forward again and you will find us today, being in the here and now, as “things are supposed to be.” Everything CYNister does is inspiring, vibrant, aesthetically pleasing, and warm. If something is boring or bland or plain or “vanilla” then we have two choices, make it awesome and worth our time or simply move on. This lady specializes in capturing the very best of the people she is working with and will not settle for anything less. I honestly feel privileged to be part of her life and all of her processes. 

On a side note, we have an entire folder that could take up a good percentage of an external drive where I am caught helping with a photo shoot. Some people refer to this as “Photo Bombs!” but I prefer to think I was working my butt off to positively affect the image she had in her head for the subject with a few missteps. **I am trying to pick the best of the best of these photo bombs for everyone to see the situations where I find myself on occasion.

#RealtorRickTN #clarksvilletnrealtor #‎clarksvilletnrocks #VeteranRealtor #MindfulRealEstate #cynisterphotography #cynisterrocks 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment