Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Fall is here

I don’t know about anyone else but I absolutely love the changing of the seasons and all I can say is, “it’s about time!” Fall is one of my favorite seasons because of everything that takes place. There are so many things and events that are awesome that it is difficult to hit every single thing but I am going to touch on the ones that I am a ‘sucker’ for.

Fall is beautiful! All of the leaves are changing from green to more vibrant colors; reds, oranges, yellows, and browns. Yes, I understand that browns mean you are going to be raking leaves but who doesn’t love making piles of leaves and then diving in? Being that I have many fur babies, I know that my puppies and cats absolutely love running into and jumping around in the piles of leaves we rake up and honestly, so do I. 

Harvest Season. I know, awfully technical but the reality is, the vegetables that are ripe right now are always so tasty and hearty. Who doesn’t love Pumpkins, many types of Squash, Cranberries, and many many others? All you can say is YUM! And add that Pumpkin Spice everything is going to be here, WooHoo! 

Halloween. I know that I am not alone because of the decorations that I see when I drive around town right now. The lights, ghost, goblins and the witches who have run into trees is so AWESOME! The cemeteries that somehow show up in every other lawn with head stones and creepy spiders and witches cauldrons as far as the eye can see. Halloween is upon us and that means Trick or Treating and “Fright on Franklin” are coming soon! 


Thanksgiving. No matter how you feel about thanksgiving, it is a time of closeness, positivity and gathering. What other time of the year do families and friends come together and enjoy each other’s company? And then you add the turkey, pies, cranberry sauces, stuffings, etc. Again, YUM!

Cooling Weather. The summer was so HOT and I am more than happy to feel the cooler temperatures and amazing breezes. Break out the sweaters, scarves, boots, and other warm clothes! I have always felt that it is much easier to warm up than to cool down. This is also a great time for gathering around fire pits and bonfires and just getting warm with the ones you love, like or even, tolerate.  

** If you pay attention to the wildlife around you, you will find the squirrels and ground hogs gaining a significant amount of weight right now. To stay politically correct, we will just say they are not fat but storing food for winter. ;O)~

This is such a remarkable time and I just want to wish everyone the very best. 

What are your favorite things about fall?

#RealtorRickTN #clarksvilletnrealtor #‎clarksvilletnrocks #VeteranRealtor #MindfulRealEstate #fallinclarksville #fallrocks










No comments:

Post a Comment